Tafsir of the verse:
ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻳﺘﻮﻓﻰ ﺍﻷﻧﻔﺲ ﺣﻴﻦ ﻣﻮﺗﻬﺎ ﻭﺍﻟﺘﻲ ﻟﻢ ﺗﻤﺖ ﻓﻲ ﻣﻨﺎﻣﻬﺎ ﻓﻴﻤﺴﻚ ﺍﻟﺘﻲ ﻗﻀﻰ ﻋﻠﻴﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺕ ﻭﻳﺮﺳﻞ ﺍﻷﺧﺮﻯ ﺇﻟﻰ ﺃﺟﻞ ﻣﺴﻤّﻰ ﺇﻥ ﻓﻲ ﺫﻟﻚ ﻵﻳﺎﺕ ﻟﻘﻮﻡ ﻳﺘﻔﻜﺮﻭﻥ
Four of the states on human body:
1) Death mode
2) Sleep mode
3) Dream mode
4) Awake mode
♦ Death mode:
There are many types of Ruh/Spirits. Angel of death detaches the Ruh-e-insani (nafs/soul) from human body at the time of death and if he puts Ruh-e-Jamadi (glacial/geological spirit, the type of Ruh that keeps the dead body free from decomposition) in it so it does not decompose https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorruptibility and if he does not put that Ruh, then the body decomposes https://www.aftermath.com/content/human-decomposition
It is not that only the bodies of saints are not decomposed https://mastodon.social/@Quraniverse/100398105615191489
Normally every body decomposes after death except if remained intact http://www.yourdictionary.com/paranormally
♦ Sleep mode:
What is sleep and why it comes?
Simply a rest mode. To give the rest to whole human body, the Angel of sleep detaches the Ruh-e-insani (nafs/soul) and puts Ruh-e-Nabati (botonical spirit, the type of Ruh that maintains oxygen and growth in the body during sleep) so that the sleeping human body remains intact and breaths and grows like plants.
♦ Dream mode:
During the sleep mode, Ruh-e-Insani (soul or nafs) is kept in the realm of unseen from where it is sometimes telepathically connected to/with Ruh-e-Nabati because of which the state comes on human body that is called "Dreams".
♦ Awake mode:
When the Angel detaches the Ruh-e-Nabati from the sleeping human body and puts back the Ruh-e-insani in it so a person becomes awake.
As-Suhayili mentioned the dispute among the scholars over whether the Ruh is the same as the Nafs, or something different. He stated that it is light and soft, like air, flowing through the body like water through the veins of a tree. He states that the Ruh which the angel breathes into the fetus is the Nafs, provided that it joins the body and acquires certain qualities because of it, whether good or bad.
— Excerpt from: Tafsir Ibn Kathir -> Surah Al-Isra' -> The Ruh and the Nafs
♦ Difference between:
• the Ruh which the Angel puts into the fetus is called Nafs/Ruh-e-insani http://al-Quran.info/32/9/N8 & http://al-Quran.info/15/29/N8 that detaches from human body at the time of death http://al-Quran.info/6/61/N2 After that it lives in the realm of barzakh according to the life spent in this world https://legacy.quran.com/56/60-62
• the Ruh that descends only on prophets and messengers of Allah, that is the supportive Ruh, the Ruh for the inspiration on their Nafs http://al-Quran.info/40/15 It neither lives in their bodies nor lives in the realm of barzakh http://al-Quran.info/97/4 but sometimes possesses their bodies http://al-Quran.info/5/110 to prepare/make them perform certain task along with their physical bodies, for example: once Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was possessed by the Ruh, so that the Angels descended to take him for the journey of "Mairaj" http://al-Quran.info/70/4
"Question Ourselves, and Teach Others" https://qoto.org/users/freemo/statuses/100429200281606747
♦ Question Ourselves:
“The key to wisdom is knowing all the right questions.” – John Simone
“A good question is, of course, the key by which infinite answers can be educed.” — Isaac Asimov
"By doubting we are led to question, by questioning we arrive at the truth." — Peter Abelard
Keep asking yourself;
• Do I do what I suppose to be doing?
• Do I bring any benefit to my world with my actions?
• Is this the ultimate guide to my success?
• Has God approved of my steps?
• What is moving me?
• Where is it moving me to?
— Israelmore Ayivor
♦ Teach Others:
• If you are a student, try to be a teacher; if you are a teacher, try to be a student! — Mehmet Murat ildan
• My friends, we should not all try to become teachers. In fact, teachers will be judged more strictly than others. — Bible [James 3:1]
• and if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth — you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? - Bible [Romans 2:19-21]
• Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand? — Quran [2:44]
♦ [Edited excerpt]:
It is said that a teacher is a spiritual parent who is considered to be the first brick or block in the structure of social development and perfection and the cause of guiding and developing behaviors and mentalities of individuals and communities.
Spread education and receive education. To seek beneficial knowledge is a sacred duty; it is obligatory on every person. The first word revealed of the Quran was “Iqra” means Read/Recite! [96:1]
Our Creator: The One & Only!
It is beneath the dignity of God, the Most High and the Most Wise to directly communicate with man. His form of communications are through inspiration [which is the source of so many inventions], talking behind a veil [Moses is the only one known in this respect] or through revelation to his prophets. http://al-Quran.info/42/51/Nl
Arabic: Jalāl al-Dīn al-Suyūṭī http://al-Quran.info/42/51/Ca
♦ Two of the names of Allah mentioned in the verse 42/51:
(The Exalted, The Most High)
The One Who is above and exceeds all others. The Most High, above whom there is nothing higher.
The One whose rank and station are the Most High. The One who is above and surpasses all that has
ever been, all that there now is, and all that shall ever be.
(The Most Wise, The Most Judicious)
The One who is Most Knowing. The One who possesses the quality of discrimination between right and wrong and who is free from error or misunderstanding. The One who has perfect wisdom. The One whose wisdom turns mankind back from wrongdoing. The One who is qualified to judge the worth of all things.
Note: "It is not possible to perfectly translate the names and attributes of Allah. However, here are some fairly close definitions." — [Excerpt]
Anyone who can make #3DAnimations??
Medical student. Show me your photography/art skills and pets. Thanks
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves. A STEM-oriented instance.
No hate, No censorship. Be kind, be respectful
We federate with all servers: we don't block any servers.