#Ireland, even with all the mistakes, was convincing against #Wales.
1. My feeling is that we won't see North or Tompkins in red shirt for awhile.
2. The demigod, leader of men, Alun Wyn Jones was immense. I would have picked Tipuric as the losing motm, though.
3. Henshaw looked like he needed to prove something. On fire! Let's hope he makes a speedy recovery.
#Scotland failed yet again. #England stole this. There's something weird going on with the Scottish team. As is tradition. Dreadful game because of the weather. Looked like one of our games.
1. I still don't get the three sevens in the back row.
2. I'm afraid Hogg is not coping well with the pressure he himself might be creating for himself. But that run and kick was pure class.
3. Kicking can be hard.
Rugby 6nations 2020 round1
#Ireland vs #Scotland was a messy match. Both teams seemed to break the line with ease. Sort of. Happy to see more expansive game from the Irish. Sexton though.. I'd have few stern words with him if I was Farrell. I bet the English are not looking forward to their next match. Scots are going to come all gunz blazin.
#France vs #England was Dupont show. As a nine myself that boy is something else. What a competitor! Loved the new France. I bet them for the "black horse" like so many others and with that defence they are absolutely going to rock this year.
Roll on round2!
1. Maybe Im just uncultured scrumhalf and fail to see the big benefits of picking Kleyn over Toner.
2. Marmion was left out. Even as a Leinster supporter that seems harsh but maybe it was McGraths defence that sealed the deal.
3. Not long until the games begin! Feel the hype!
Bit of a philomath but in reality just a classic case of generalist and serial-procrastinator.
email@example.com is no more.
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves. A STEM-oriented instance.
An inclusive free speech instance.
All cultures and opinions welcome.
Explicit hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.
We federate with all servers: we don't block any servers.