End the Hoax: There Are No Palestinians
"President Trump’s “Deal of the Century” was a brilliant illustration of his mastery of the art of the deal. This extravagantly generous proposal, & the Palestinians’ contemptuous rejection of it, severely damages the international Left’s claim that the Israelis are the obstacles to peace, & exposes the Palestinian leadership for the he genocidal warmongers they are ..."
Tetraites, The Regulator of Babylon.
He's pissed. I don't mean, the toilet seat is up pissed, he's beyond thunder dome pissed. You damn right he went there. I have 16 yrs of Jesuit education, and hold a clear understand of the evil in a faith being weaponized. He said what we all been thinking about their "prayers."
Iranian protesters arrested during the November 2019 protests are being sentenced to heavy jail time while the fate of thousands of others remains unknown.
1,200 French doctors resign, And still nothing on our #MSM, why? https://t.co/zlQLxPOvOR https://twitter.com/Jeff_Round/status/1217153132087693313?s=20
🔁 Will Chamberlain 🇺🇸 Retweeted:
Ryan Fournier @RyanAFournier
BREAKING: General Flynn has withdrawn his guilty plea, citing “bad faith” by the government.
He’s right. General Flynn was framed by the FBI.
They doctored forms to make him look as if he perjured himself, and lied about it.
FREE GENERAL FLYNN!
Full-List of bots: https://joejoe.github.io/mastodon
6) An American was killed, two others were wounded, our Embassy was attacked and he precisely without collateral damage cut the head off the snake and firmly explained, any more killing of Americans will be met with absolute devastation. Thank You Mr. President for making a tough decisive call.
Finally, all of those who have access to a camera or microphone why do compete with each other for, “Ass Clown of the Year?”
God Bless America! Thank You President Trump and Semper Fi! Dave Madaras
5) My wife and I were in a position to see the teleprompter as President Trump gave a speech and when he started talking about Iran the teleprompter stopped while the President kept speaking. The President spoke from the heart and said Iran would not be allowed to continue hurting and killing Americans without consequence. A year later he stood true to his word. It took over 36 years for a president to FINALLY do something.
4) I am not a Middle Eastern Strategic Expert like we see on TV. I am a former Marine L/Cpl and have never been to Harvard. I am also an Independent voter and have never been a member of a political party. Bottom line, I am an American who LOVES this great country. In 2018, a large number of Beirut Vets and family members of those who were killed in Beirut were invited to the White House for a 35th anniversary year memorial event (first time that ever happened).
3) I remember the speeches from our leaders as to how we will not rest until those who perpetrated this attack were brought to justice. Over 36 years have passed and Iran has actively engineered and carried out many more barbaric murderous attacks and torture of Americans with very little deterring response. Actually, not one of the 6 presidents prior to Donald Trump have done anything of substance to stop the savagery.
3) We lost 220 Marines, 18 Sailors and 3 Soldiers KIA as well as over 100 more wounded. Those great men who occupied that building died a violent and traumatic death. Many bled out trapped under tons of concrete and rebar. These men were in Lebanon as part of a Multi-National PEACE-Keeping Force. Iran teamed up with its partner Hezbollah and, “a look the other way Syria,” to kill these Americans.
2) I am very familiar with Iran’s thirst for American Blood. On October 23, 1983 I was less the 300 yds away from Battalion Landing Team 1/8’s Headquarters frequently referred to as the Marine Barracks at the Beirut International Airport. At 0622 the morning of 23OCT83 a terrorist truck bomb blew up in the center of the 4-story concrete building with a blast magnitude of 20,000 pounds of TNT, a blast frequently described as the largest non-nuclear blast to occur on the face of the earth.
@AndrewHClark: "Can't make this up.
Democrat County Commissioner cautioned Trump to be a respectful 'guest' in Toledo, OH during the rally last week.
His daughter was then arrested for physically fighting Trump supporters at the rally."
I wanted to share these comments that were sent to a friend of mine, Bev, Founder of The Band of Mothers, by Dave Madaras, USMC, survivor of the Beirut Bombing:
1) Thanks for letting me share a few thoughts.
Hostages, high jackings, murders, bombings, IEDs… have been the fruit of the Iranian regime since I was a high school senior in 1979. Over those years we have had 6 yes six United States Presidents none of whom have provided an appropriate response to Iranian attacks on Americans.
This is truly a sad day for the Democratic Party in the US.
Blocking a House resolution in support of the Iranian people reminds me of how Obama turned his back on us back in 2009.
We Iranians don't want the US to start a war against the regime. We hate war.
We just ask the world to stand along our side & not appease the mullahs.
Iran's regime dispatched the IRGC paramilitary Basij to attack college students tonight.
Like it or not, the ruthless mullahs were encouraged by the Democrats...
Buh BYE, Bernie!!
Holy crap. No wonder China is pledging to buy more agricultural products from us.
@BenKTallmadge: "Chinese Gangs Have Been Flying Drones Onto Farms And Infecting Perfectly Healthy Pigs With Swine Fever, Lowballing Farmer For Their Sick Pigs, Then Selling The Tainted Meat As Healthy -
Want to bet the criminal have CCP ties? 😉
(H/T @drawandstrike RT )
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves. A STEM-oriented instance.
No hate, No censorship. Be kind, be respectful
We federate with all servers: we don't block any servers.