"rm -rf /" is the most versatile command you have. Some of the miracles it can perform simply by running it.
* gets all test coverage in any language to 100%
* Performs compression at an infinite compression ratio.
* Completely secures your system against hackers
* Reduces boot time to a fraction of a second
* Encrypts all your data using a completely fool proof algorithm that can never be cracked
* Completely protects your system against lost data in the future, if you ever loose a file just recreate it using a zero-fill and youll restore it perfectly!
@QuantumHemp I finished writing the book already. Just need to figure out what command I use to uncompressed my data :)
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves. A STEM-oriented instance.
An inclusive free speech instance.
All cultures and opinions welcome.
Explicit hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.
We federate with all servers: we don't block any servers.