Are there sufficient computing devices available in the school?
- Enough devices so teachers’ decisions are not limited
- Enough capacity that students can create products teachers deem appropriate
- Methods to easily share limited resources
Is the school’s information technology network reliable, robust, and secure?
- Allows all devices to connect without delay
- Has no latency
- Protects data and systems from threats
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves
An inclusive, Academic Freedom, instance
All cultures welcome.
Hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.