The 6 points of advice I have given to many people in my life are pretty much what I distilled from baz Luhrman's speech (my last post). This is basically the advice that has stuck with me from that:
1) Do one thing every day that scares you
2) Don't be reckless with other people's hearts; don't put up with people who are reckless with yours
3) Sing every chance you get
4) Never let distance be a barrier, travel!
5) Never expect anyone or anything to financially support you
6) Be critical of advice you receive, but be patient and kind to those who give it.
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves
An inclusive, Academic Freedom, instance
All cultures welcome.
Hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.
@freemo 7) Don't take yourself, or anyone else, or life, too seriously.