Sometimes I just want to learn about Lithography... but no. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to meet me.
This is not my best work but it was my first real experience with the Silver alloy solder I had just bought. Some joints look okay and others look like I was intimidated by the amount of heat that I was using.
So my plan to analyze the firmware went off fairly well when I didn't know what ARM version it was. A good place to stop. I think this can be ported but I just need to learn more about it and how it was implemented.
So a few things that lead me to think this can be ported.
1. This was used for wifi on a couple wifi chipsets.
2. Tensillica used the dumb Azure Waves or whatever it's called on the ESP32 but implemented their own wifi stack.
3. This has it's own wifi stack with code from Tensillica that is open source. This is completely open source code.
4. There's already a Bluetooth stack that's open source I think for this chipset or it will be.
5. This is how many times I will quit before I find results.
6. It might be as simple as taking the assembly and addresses from the existing one and plugin the open source code.
Getting it to work will be the difficult part but it will be open source.
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves
An inclusive, Academic Freedom, instance
All cultures welcome.
Hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.