You won’t even feel the Lemur Pro in your backpack! Don’t worry, you didn’t leave it at the cafe 😄
I made a script that lets me turn my #Mastodon #Bookmarks into an #RSS feed:
You can download it here: https://neil.mckillop.org/mastodon_rss
I mostly use the bookmark feature on Mastodon as a 'read later', this way I can save a list in my rss reader and mark them individually as read (my browser bookmarks etc also go into that category).
Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks
#facebook #dataleak #deletefacebook
#Facebook shut down #Signal ads because they exposed too much
General Good Advice - Sleep, Food, Hygiene, Planning, and Social Interaction
⭐️ 1. Go to bed at a reasonable hour when you're actually tired.
2. When you start to get tired, finish up whatever you're doing and go to sleep in a cool, dark place. The ritual of preparing to go to bed helps your brain shut down at night. Everything in life is much harder if your sleep is bad.
3. Don't use an alarm 🚨. The rude awakening messes up your whole day.
4. Eat a healthy breakfast in the morning. Your brain functions worse if you don't feed yourself adequately. If something is "quick food" it's probably not adequate. Eat a variety of different types of food with different textures and tastes.
5. It's critical that you prepare for tomorrow the day before. Everything you do now affects how tomorrow turns out, and everything you do now affects what your life will be like next year and the years that follow it. Things do not magically get better. If there's something you're doing now or not doing that you know is bad for you, stop doing it now. I repeat, it will not actually go away on its own. You actually have to make changes now. If you don't do it right now, you will put it off indefinitely and then your future will change because of it. What you do right now directly impacts your future (Repeat that 1,000 times).
6. Shower every day. Use soap. Armpits, ass, feet, and behind the ears especially.
7. If you need help, ask someone. Don't interact with people who make you feel bad, even if they don't mean to. Be aware of what's making you feel bad and do something about it instead of ignoring it.
I think this is the longest post I've made on Mastodon. I would be 803 characters over the limit if I posted this on my normal account.
⭐️🛁 ⭐️🛁 ⭐️🛁 ⭐️🛁 ⭐️🛁 ⭐️
Re-drafted because I messed up.
🚀 Synapse 1.37.1 is out and includes important mitigations against for the recent spam attacks across the public Matrix network. Server administrators are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.
Read more about this release on the Matrix Blog: https://matrix.org/blog/2021/06/30/security-update-synapse-1-37-1-released
Pop!_OS 21.04 has landed! Check out our blog for details on the new COSMIC workflow and other features, as well as instructions on how to upgrade or install the newest version: https://s76.co/Pop!_OS-21.04-blog
CAN SCIENCE BE SAVED? An Open Letter to Bret Weinstein
Stefan Molyneux [ 27min ]
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves. A STEM-oriented instance.
An inclusive free speech instance.
All cultures and opinions welcome.
Explicit hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.
We federate with all servers: we don't block any servers.