Making requests via TOR with Python
Was trying to do this and it ended up with way too much Googling for my tastes. These instructions are for ubuntu btw
1. Install (apt install) the following packages: tor, python3-pip, and python ofc
2. Then run "tor --hash-password <password>" and save the output for later. (password doesn't need to be too secure as you can only access the control port from localhost)
3. Add the following two lines to the file "/etc/tor/torrc" where "<password_hash>" is the output from the previous step
4. Install the following pip (pip install) packages: stem, urllib3[socks]
5. Run this, or just look at it as an example if you're paranoid ;P
P.S. Thank god theres no character limit on posts
@nanko @dv8 That actually kinda sounds like what people that deal with diabetes have going for them
@nanko That would be neat, but probably too prone to error. I'm not a doctor or anything but I imagine peoples metabolism and whatnot can change.
But I imagine you could get a pretty good guess just based off age/height.
Winter 1968, Columbus Ohio
My third grade teacher held me back after school to talk about the hand puppets my mom had taught me how to sew.
When she was finished I went out to biting cold snowy winds and a sky that was as dark as night from a winter blizzard.
And I had missed the bus.
I tried to go back inside but the school doors were locked tight.
@icedquinn I've still been meaning to give it a try. Still kinda seems like a bit of a novelty though. Not sure how useful it would actually be
#population #birth_rate #sustainability #economics #culture #greece #global
Europe’s 'baby bust': can paying for pregnancies save Greece? - video
This cider tastes great
The fact that the Quebec government doesn’t allow us to purchase ciders from outside the province is bitter and bad. #protectionism
Ce cidre goûte bon,
Par contre le fait que le gouvernement du Québec nous interdit d’acheter du cidre provenant d’ailleurs, ça c’est vraiment amer et mauvais #protectionnisme
Neural Network Chess Engines: Stockfish vs Fat Fritz 2
@electrona Depends on what kinda of stuff you want to do but I'd go with C# 8 times out of 10. Much easier to learn compared to the others and better for graspic OOP concepts.
But good luck coding a microcontroller in C# lmao
QOTO: Question Others to Teach Ourselves
An inclusive, Academic Freedom, instance
All cultures welcome.
Hate speech and harassment strictly forbidden.